The PzH 2000 is the pride of the modern German Army. For its mighty exterior and strong operational capability, it is greatly welcomed and loved by most modellers. Through a long time of reference collection, study and analysis, finally MENG now releases this 1/35 scale German Panzerhaubitze 2000 Self-Propelled Howitzer plastic model kit. The model kit realistically represents the shape of the vehicle with a length of 339mm and a width of 102mm. Its height can be up to 300mm when the barrel is elevated. The distinctive model kit will be a unique and shining addition to your model collection. The driver’s and crew’s hatches can be built in either open or closed position; the movable suspension system is perfectly reproduced; cement-free workable track links are easy to assemble; the metal barrel is time saving and easy to assemble, moreover, it can increase a sense of reality; five painting schemes are provided.
- Muzzle brakes with or without a dust cover are provided.
- The storage bracket can be modeled as the German narrow type or Dutch wide type.
- Three antenna options:German, Dutch and Greek.
- The turret roof-mounted anti-aircraft machine gun can be built as a German MG3 machine gun or a Dutch FN MAG.
- The side of hull can be modeled without tools.
- The rich details on the top of the turret realistically represent anti-slip coating and add-on armor fixing bolts.
- Parts come molded in dark green.
Model comes unassembled and unpainted.