The Legendary Titanic
R.M.S. Titanic was an Olympic-class ocean liner operated by the British White Star Line. She was then the world’s largest, most luxurious and advanced passenger liner. Unfortunately, the “unsinkable” Titanic struck an iceberg in the North Atlantic Ocean with her hull broken. She completely sank in the early morning of April 15, 1912. The wreck of Titanic was not discovered until 1985.
- This PS-008 R.M.S. Titanic is the latest MENG 1/700 model kit.
- The assembled model will be 384mm long, 40mm wide and 106mm high.
- This kit features pre-colored parts, fast snap-fit design and accurate exteriors.
- This kit includes a lighting strip that can light up all the passenger cabins to reproduce the luxury effect of the passenger liner at night.
- It also includes an exquisite base and a metal nameplate.
- The bow anchor windlass, cranes and vents are produced as separate parts for better details and correct colors.
- This kit includes an exquisite base processed by a variety of surface treatment methods to better present the luxury of this passenger liner.